what is the gas constant used for?
derive the following equation: Aav100/((C1/A1)+(C2/A2))
How much energy is required to vaporize 158 g of butane (C4H10) at its boiling point, if its Hvapis 24.3 kJ/mol? Nitrogen dioxide decomposes to nitric oxide and oxygen via the reaction: 2NO2 2NO + O2 In a particular experiment at 300 C, [NO2] drops from 0.0100 to 0.00650 M in 100 s. The...
What molar ratio of sodium acetate to acetic acid (NaAc/HAc) should be used in preparing a buffer having a pH of 4.35? (Ka = 1.8 10 5 for acetic acid.)
Using the following balanced equation: Zn(s) + 2 HCl(aq) = ZnCl2 + H2 Suppose at STP that 2 moles Zn react with sufficient HCl(aq) Which one of the following operations is correct for determining the volume of hydrogen , H2 gas produced ?
A 500.0g iron bar at 212C is placed in 2.0L of water at 24.0C. what will be the change in temperature of the water? (assuming no heat is lost to the surroundings)
what volume will 5.6 moles of sulfur hexafluoride gas occupy if the temperature and pressure of the gas are 128C and 9.4 atm?
hydrolysis if serylglycine
A generic salt, AB, has a molar mass of 219 g/mol and a solubility of 6.20 g/L at 25 C what is the Ksp of this salt
I will to the homework and to prepare to examination
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)