how do you draw cis isomers of 2,5-dimenthyl-3-hexene
How to memorize the structures of inorganic compounds
WHAT IS THE REACTION BETWEEN VITAMIN C AND IODINE
If high temperature, high kinetic energy and high internal energy, what will happen to potential energy?
what are the common carboxylic acids?
Density of neon at 14c and .786 atm.?
Decide whether or not each of the following metals dissolves in 1 HCl. For these metals that do dissolve, write a balanced redox reaction showing what happens when the metal dissolves.
5) Compute the percentage ionic character of the interatomic bond for each of the following compounds: MgO, GaP, CsF, CdS, and FeO
Calculate the of the cathode compartment solution if the cell emf at 298 is measured to be 0.640 when 0.28 and 0.87 .
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)