how many moles in the 5 x10 21 exponent of molecules of NH3
enthalpy and entropy and the energy in to energy out calculations for gallium alloy reacting with water to create hydrogen and oxygen and the related quantities involved i.e. how much energy to create gallium alloy and the resultant amount of hydrogen and oxygen released express results in...
If you combine 6.11 mL of 0.5280 M phosphoric acid with 34.09 mL of 0.7482 M calcium hydroxide, what is the pH of the final solution (assume both the acid and base are strong)
Describe the preparation of 100 ml of 0.1 phosphate buffer, ph 8.5 using sodium biphosphate salt and potassium dihydrogen phosphate salt
Chloroethane add with AgNO3
What do you think might be the consequences of allowing the reaction mixture to become too warm? What organic compound (other than ethanol) would you reasonably expect to isolate from the ethanol/water mixture that was used to recrystallize your 4-nitroacetanilide?
The volume of an ideal gas in a container is 2.0L what will be the volume of the gas if the pressure on the container is double while the temperture is reduced from 400 K to 200 K
How much energy (in kilojoules) is required to convert 130 of diethyl ether at its boiling point from liquid to vapor if its density is 0.7138 ?
What is the final combination when 50.0g of chromium at 15 degrees celsius(specific heat is .107 cal/g degrees C)is added to 25ml of water at 45 degrees C?
A reaction has a rate constant of 1.26 10 4 /s at 29C and 0.229 /s at 75C.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)