What would be the pH of a 1 M solution of Na2HPO4 ? Assume H3PO4 has a pKa1 of 2 and a pKof 7 and a pKof 13.4.
HOW CAN I PURIFY CARBONIC ACID
Which solution would have the highest boiling point? A) 0.020 M Na3PO4 B) 0.025 M NH4NO3 C) 0.075 M CaCl2 D) 0.050 M KNO3 E) 0.10 M glucose
When sodium bicarbonate is heated, sodium carbonate is produced, with the evolution of water vapor and carbon dioxide gas. 2NaHCO3(s) -> Na2CO3(s) + H2O(g) + CO2(g) What total volume of gas measured at 29 deg C and 767 torr, is produced when 1.27 g of NaHCO3(s) is completely converted...
We observe that 3 grams of a gaseous com- pound occupies 1894 mL at 46 C and 673 torr. What is the molecular weight of the com- pound? Answer in units of g/mol.
How does the reaction between the volume of NaOH and Hcl/CH3CO2H affect the enthalpy change?
If all other rules governing electron configurations remained the same, how many unpaired electrons would a magnesium atom (Z = 12) have if the magnetic quantum number ml could only take on values 0, 1, 2, ..., +l? (a) 0 (b) 1 (c) 2 (d) 4 (e) None of these
A gaseous compound containing carbon and hydrogen was analyzed and found to consist of 83.65% carbon by mass. At 139 degrees Celsius and 1.00 atm, the density of this compound is 2.55 g/L. What is the molar mass?
according to the law of the conservation of mass, if the products of a reaction have a mass of 64.0 g, then the total mass of the reactants
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)