What volume of a 0.158 M Na2S solution contains 1.01 g of Na+ ions?
2.0 L of ethanol vapor at 89 C is cooled to 4 C under a constant pressure of 1.00 atm. Calculate the heat exchanged in the above process given that ethanol boils at 78 C and melts at -114 C, the heat of vaporization is 38.56 kJ/mol and the heat of fusion is 5.02 kJ/mol, and the...
50.0 g of N2O4 is introduced into an evacuated 2.00 L vessel and allowed to come to equilibrium with its decomposition product, N2O4(g) . 2NO2(g). For this reaction Kc = 0.133. Once the system has reached equilibrium, 5.00 g of NO2 is injected into the vessel, and the system is allowed to...
are dihydroxyaceton toxic for scabies ?
procedure for the degradation of chlorophyll
An unknown element is found to have three naturally occurring isotopes with atomic masses of and Which of the following is the unknown element?
A mixture of gases has a total pressure of 1542 mm HG. The mixture is analyzed and found to contain 1.33 mol N2, 2.67 mol CO, and 1.00 mol O2. what is the partial pressure of CO
1.50g of NH3 reacts with 2.75g O2
what type of reaction is C8H12(l) + 902(g) > 8 CO2(g) + H2O(g)
Allyl bromide (3 bromo 1 propene) atep by step through solvolysis and then oxidation to end up with a product that hass a mass spec base peak of 45
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)