Question number 1
A hose delivers water to a swimming pool that measures 9 m long by 3.5 m wide by 1.75 m deep. It requires 97 hours to fill the pool. At what rate in liters per minute will the hose fill the pool?
Calculate the pH corresponding to the hydroxide ion concentration given below: [OH-] = 4.92 x 10-6 (That's 10 to the negative 6.) I feel quite sure I'm doing it correctly, but WebAssign says I'm wrong.
Many metal ions are precipitated from solution by the sulfide ion. As an example, consider treating a solution of copper(II) sulfate with sodium sulfide solution. CuSO4(aq) + Na2S(aq) CuS(s) + Na2SO4(aq) What volume of 0.135 M Na2S solution would be required to precipitate all of the...
A sample of sodium hydrogen carbonate solid weighing 0.1012 g requires 47.25 mL of a hydrochloric acid to react completely. HCl(aq) + NaHCO3(s) NaCl(aq) + H2O(l) + CO2(g) Calculate the molarity of the hydrochloric acid solution.
Could a 25 cm3 volumetric flask be replaced by a 25 cm3 pipette to measure the solution poured into a conical flask for titration? Explain.
What mass of helium has a volume of 125.0 L if the density of helium gas is 0.1787 g/L ?
can the NaOh be blown out of the pipette to reduce the time for the transfer ?
structure od serylgylcine
why is water not used in a thermometer
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)