What is the mechanism of the reverse of claisen reaction?
Heat of combustion of carbon is 96 Kcal. When some quantityt of carbon is burnt in oxygen, 48 K cal of heat is liberated. What is the volume (in lit) of oxygen at STP reacted with this carbon
How to find the buffering capacity of Phosphates
What pill causes skin eruptions that look like bug bites
Bond Enthalpy o=o(495kj/mol),S-F(327kj/mol),S=O(523 kj/mol) Part C Use average bond enthalpies to estimate the enthalpy of the following reaction: 2SF4+O2=2OSF4
porcelain dissolve in which substance
a volume of gas measures 778 mL at 752 mmHg pressure. What will be the volume at 1.34 atm?
Given that 4NH3(g) + 5O2(g) 4NO(g) + 6H2O(g), if 8.2 moles of NH3 react with sufficient oxygen, how many moles of water will be formed?
how much energy is needed to raise the temperature of a 55 g sample of aluminum from 22.4 c to 94.6 c?
find the number of moles of an ideal gas contained in a 4.7 L tank at 6 degrees celsius and 710 mm Hg
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)