What is an example of single-replacement reaction in the human body?
Calculate the percent of a strontium sample left after 100 years. A) Ne B) Xe C) Ar D) Rn E) Kr 2. The half-life of strontium-90 is 28.1 years. __________________________ Date: _____________ 1. Which of the following noble gases is least likely to react with fluorine? A) Ne B) Xe C) Ar D) Rn...
please show working to derive the answer. thank you
carbon disulfide, CS2, has a normal boiling point of 46C and a heat of vaporization of 26.8 KJ/mol. What is the vapor pressure of Carbon disulfide at 35C?
oxyacetylene torches used for welding reach temperatures near 2000degrees Celsius. the reaction involved in the combustion of acetylene is 2C2H2(g)+5O2(g) --> 4CO2(g) + 2H2O(g) a. starting with 175g of both acetylene and oxygen, what is the theoretical yield, in grams, of carbon dioxide?...
diamonds are measured in carats. 1 carat=.200grams. the density of a diamond is 3.51 g/cm cubed. what is the volume of a 3 carat diamond?
What is the Lewis dot Diagram for IO3-?
Table salt and sugar are accidentally mixed A 5.00g sample is burned and 2.20-g of CO2 is produced What is the mass percentage of salt in the mixture?
How many grams of CaO are required to be the chemical equivalent of 246 gm of Ca( HCO3)2 ?
To convert nitrobenzene, C6H5NO2, to acetanilide, ,the correct synthetic sequence employs what?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)