SKETCH Of CH3CH2OCH3
If a crown weighed 4 lb 13 oz and displaces 186 mL of water, is the crown made of pure gold?
2.50 sulfur was burnt in excess oxygen.how many grams of sulfur dioxide is formed?
Arrange the following aqueous solutions in order of their decreasing freezing points: 0.15M BaCl2, 0.10M CH3OH, 0.15M HC2H3O2, 0.15MNaCl
what is biamperometry
How much energy is released when 47.5g of H2O freezes? The heat capacity of ice, steam, and water are, respectively: 2.09 J/g C (ice) 2.01 J/g C (steam) 4.18 J/g C (water) The enthalpy of fusion and vaporization are: Thats the homework question... how do you...
A solution was made by taking 2.500g of KMnO4 and dissolving it in enough water to make 1.000 liter of solution. This solution was used to titrate H2C2O4 2H2O, which can be readily obtained in high purity. In acidic media, the reaction is: 2 MnO4-(aq) + 5 H2C2O4(aq) + 6 H+ 10 CO2(g) + 2...
A bottle of FeSO4 contains 531.7 g of the compound. the molar mass of FeSO4 is 151.9 g/mol. How many moles of FeSO4 are in the bottle?
700 kg of n-propanol are discharged into a body of water containing 1e8 liter of water. By how much is the BOD (mg/L) of the water increased?
what decimal power does the abbreviation c represent
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)