Draw all 8 isomers of C6H12O that are aldehydes. (I've named 7, I can't find the last 1.)
At what temperature does benzene boil when the external pressure is 415 torr ?
At what temperature would a 1.70 solution freeze, given that the van't Hoff factor for NaCl is 1.9? for water is 1.86
what is a balanced chemical equation for iron plus copper(I) nitrate yeilds iron(II) nitrate plus copper?
Calculate the mass of nitrogen dissolved at room temperature in an 78.0 L home aquarium. Assume a total pressure of 1.0 atm and a mole fraction for nitrogen of 0.78.
how many grams of methylamine must be combusted to raise the temperature of 431 g of water from 11.0 degrees Ce to 41.0 degrees C?
What wavelength of light would you report in units of nm, if the light had a wavelength of 7.60 x 10-10 m?
whats the heat required to vaporize 107g of c6h6 at its boiling point, 80.1? the heat of vaporization is +30.8kj/mol.
Ethylene glycol (antifreeze) has a density of 1.11 g/cm^3.What is the mass in grams of 449 mL of this liquid?
Calculate the final temperature of 37 of ethanol initially at 13 upon absorption of 605 of heat. (density of ethanol =0.789 )
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)