What product would you obtain from an experiment if you use a strong acid like Sulfuric Acid to protonate an alkoxide?
What product would you obtain if you use Hydrochloric acid in methanol to protonate an alkoxide, also what is the arrow pushing mechanism for it?
c6h807 has a mass of 22 g. What amount in moles, does this mass represent?
How much heat (in kJ) is evolved in converting 1.00 mol of steam at 130.0 degrees celsius to ice at -45.0 degrees celcius? The heat capacity of steam is 2.01 J/g*degrees celcius and of ice is 2.09 J/g*degrees celcius .
What is the mass in kilograms of 219 mL of mercury, with a density of 13.6 g/mL?
Draw a lewis dot structure for SiF4
Spell out the names of the cations CaO
A 3.00 g sample of a large biomolecule was dissolved in 15.0 g of carbon tetrachloride. The boiling point of this solution was determined to be 77.85 C. Calculate the molar mass of the biomolecule. For carbon tetrachloride, the boiling-point constant is 5.03 C kg/mol, and the boiling point of...
How much sodium acetate (MW = 136.08 g/mol) has to be weighed to make a 0.004 M solution with a final volume of 0.5 L made with distilled H20?
A solution of ammonia and water contains 3.00 1025 water molecules and 5.10 1024 ammonia molecules. How many total hydrogen atoms are in this solution?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)