40 kilograms what is the mass in grams
the heat energy required to melt 1.00 g of ice at 0'c is 333 j. if one ice cube has a mass of 62.0 g and a tray contains 16 ice cubes what quantity of energy is required to melt a tray of ice cubes to form liquid water at 0
n3- ion combined with al3+ ion whats the forumula for the simplest compound formed
A bottle at 285 K contains an ideal gas at a pressure of 155.7 x 10^ 3 Pa. The rubber stopper closing the bottle is removed. The gas expands adiabatically against pext = 111.4 x 10 ^3 Pa and some gas is expelled in the process. When P = P external, the stopper is quickly replaced. The gas...
3140 J of heat are added to a 27.7g sample of iron at 21 degrees celsius. what is the final temperature of the iron? The specific heat of iron is 0.449 J/ g. K. answer in units of K.....please? im really trying to get this but i honestly have no idea what formula to use!
What molarity results when 50g of MgCl2 are dissolved in 500 ml of solution?
Why do you add bisulfite to the solution in the Sandmeyer reaction
The 23rd-century starship Enterprise uses a substance called "di-lithium crystals" as its fuel. The mass of one 6Li atom=6.015121amu and the mass of the product of the fusion of two 6Li nuclei is exactly 12. Assuming that "di-lithium" is very stable and the...
Imagine that you have a 7.00 L gas tank and a 4.00 L gas tank. You need to fill one tank with oxygen and the other with acetylene to use in conjunction with your welding torch. If you fill the larger tank with oxygen to a pressure of 135 atm, to what pressure should you fill the acetylene tank...
A sample of sodium reacts completely with 0.355 of chlorine, forming 585 of sodium chloride. What mass of sodium reacted? Express your answer numerically in grams.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)