the mole fraction of urea (molar mass = 60g/mole) in a solution prepared by dissolving 16g of urea in 39g of h2o
How many oxygen atoms are there in 5 grams of sodium dichromate?
How many moles of O are needed to combine with 0.271 mole of C to form CO
balance: Al(s)+ KOH(l)= KAl(OH)4(aq)+H2(g)
Question 1 (1 point)Save Question 1Save Select the best answer for the following questions. You will see the solution when you finish the quiz. Be sure to "Save" each answer as you complete it. For the reaction 2 HOF (g) 2 HF (g) + O2 (g): How fast is O2 formed (M/s)...
For the reaction 2 HOF (g) 2 HF (g) + O2 (g): How fast is O2 formed (M/s) if HOF decomposes at a rate of 4.3 10-4 M/s? A) 4.3 10-4 B) 2.2 10-4 C) 8.6 10-4 D) 6.3 10-4 E) 2.3 10-5
A piece of metal that has a density of 5.2 g/cm3 and a mass of 100 g was placed in a full jar of water. How many mL of water spilled out of the jar?
Which one of the following is not a redox reaction? Question 5 answers A. Zn(s) + H2SO4(aq) ZnSO4(aq) + H2(g) B. H2O(l) + NH3(g) NH4+(aq) + OH-(aq) C. Cl2(g) + 2KBr(aq) Br2(l) + 2KCl(aq) D. 6FeSO4(aq) + K2Cr2O7(aq) + 7H2SO4(aq) Cr2(SO4)3(aq) + 3Fe2(SO4)3(aq) +...
what effect would circulation of the melting point bath liquid have on the observed meltng point?
While in Europe, if you drive 121km per day, how much money would you spend on gas in one week if gas costs 1.10euros per liter and your car's gas mileage is 29.0miles per gallon ? Assume that 1 euro = $1.26
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)