a sample of Oxygen gas is measured by an open manometer with an atomical pressure of 86.2 kPa. If the mercury level in the arm connected to the atmosphere is higher by 74 mm Hg, find the pressure of the oxygen gas.
What is the % yield of of a reaction in which 42.00g of tungsten(VI)oxide (WO3) reacts with excess hydrogen gas to produce metalic tungsten and 2.40mL of water. (assume the density of water is 1.00g/mL)
moles of hydrogen atoms are in 8.95*10^-2 mole of butane
100,000 gallon spill of 10 M HCL into 379,000 L lake. Carbonate alkalinity = 150 mg/L CaCO3. Initial pH of lake is 7.50. What is the new pH of the lake after the spill?
true or false testing the strength of a mouse cage would be consisered basic research?
Tree bark specific activity is 14 dpm/g. What will the specific activity be in 50,000 years from now?
What is the structure of the following compound: Isoprene
molar enthalpy of composition of C3H8
For the equilibrium: 2H2(g) + S2(g) 2H2S(g) Analysis shows that at 700 C there are 2.50 moles of H2, 1.35 x 10 5 mole of S2, and 8.70 moles of H2S present in a 12.0 L flask. a) Calculate the equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction. b) Calculate the equilibrium constant Kp for the...
Octane has a density of 0.692 g/mL. How many grams of O2 are required to burn 1.10 gallons of C8H18?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)