Consider the reaction, 2 D(g) + 3 E(g) + F(g) => 2 G(g) + H(g) When [H] is increasing at 0.44 mol/Ls, how quickly is [E] decreasing?
Assignment To show your understanding of the concepts presented here, you are going to create a concept map. A concept map is a pictorial representation of information. What Should Be Included in Your Concept Map: The 5 States of Matter: Bose-Einstein Condensates, solids, liquids, gases,...
How many moles of N2 are produced by the decomposition of 3.00 moles of NaN3
How many molecules (not moles) of \rm NH_3 are produced from 2.50 10 4 g of \rm H_2?
3.09 Solubility Notes A solution is a__________mixture of two or more components. Entry 1: POINT VALUE: 1.0 points The__________is the component in the greatest amount. Entry 1: POINT VALUE: 1.0 points The __________is the component in the least amount. Entry 1:...
how many molecule are in 64.0 g of HgO
calculate the mass of urea that should be dissolved in 203 g of water at 35 degress celcius,to produce a solution with a vapor pressure of 37.5 mmHg
How many grams of glucose (C6H12O6) must be dissolved in 563 gram of ethanol (C2H5OH) to prepare a 2.40 x 10^-2 m solution?
the freezing point of benzene is 5.5 degrees C. What is the freezing point depression of a solution of 5.00g naphthalene in 444 g benzene (Kf of benezene = 4.90 degree C/m)?
A scientist wants to make a solution of tribasic sodium phosphate, Na_3PO_4, for a laboratory experiment. How many grams of Na_3PO_4 will be needed to produce 275 mL of a solution that has a concentration of Na^+ ions of 0.500 \it M?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)