BrO3- + 5Br- + 6H+ <--> 3Br2 + 3H2O
What is the molar mass of butane if 5.19 x 1016 molecules of butane weigh 5.00 g?
Malic acid, a compound used to increase the acidity of fruit-flavored products, freezes at 128 degree C and boils at 150 degree C. What is its phase at 100 degree C, at temperature used in food processing applications?
observation made between-hydrochloric acid and ammonium hydroxide
If 122 of a 1.3 glucose solution is diluted to 500.0 , what is the molarity of the diluted solution
What mass of O2, in grams, is required for complete combustion of 14.1 g of ethane
How much heat (in ) is required to warm 10.0 g of ice, initially at -12.0 C, to steam at 114.0 C?
Pure nitrobenzene boils at 210.88 C and
what is the mass of silver chloride required to plate 145 mg of pure silver
Which compound is more polar methyl benzoate or methyl m-nitrobenzoate?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)