How many moles of iodine molecules correspond to 1.80 1024 molecules of I2?
I need to boil 335.mL of water into steam. How many J of energy, at least, will I need to do this?
Detirmine the enthalpy change per molle of ice if 500ML of water cooled by 5.00 *C from the melting of 33.3g of ice.
Calculate the molarity of a solution prepared by dissolving 78.6 g of KF in enough water to produce 225 mL of solution?
An unknown amount of water is mixed with 350 mL of a 6 M solution of NaOH solution. A 75 mL sample of the resulting solution is titrated to neutrality with 52.5 mL of 6 M HCl. Calculate the concentration of the di- luted NaOH solution. Answer in units of M. 009 (part 2 of 2) 3.0 points...
What The number of calories required to raise the temperature of 1,904 grams of water from 14 degrees Celsius to 61 degrees Celsius?
the temperature of an ideal gas sample is 300K. If the temperature were decreased by 150 C and pressure decreased by 1/2, how would its volume change?
In a laboratory experiment, the density of a concentrated sugar solution was determined by measuring the volume of the solution and corresponding mass. Three students each made a set of measurements using a different balance and used the results to calculate density. Their results are summarized...
potassium permanganate with concentration of 6.25 x 10-3 mol/L. What volume of the stock solution would you use to make a 1/10 dilution using a 250 mL volumetric flask? What is the concentration of the diluted solution?
how many liters of .1154M NaOH solution are required to neutralize .1136 moles of acid?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)