Sodium ethanoate reacts with bromocyclopentane to give what?
write balaced equations for the following Ozone (O3) decompses into oxygen gas.
What the correlation between the density of a liquid in a manometer and its measurements?
Methanol can be produced from carbon monoxide and hydrogen with suitable catalysts: CO(g) + 2 H2(g) CH3OH(l) at 25 C H = -128.1 kJ and S = -332 J/K. Find G at 25 C. Answer Question 6 answers -29.1 kJ 157.2 kJ -157.2 kJ 98.9 kJ
the mineral greenockite is a yellow sulfide of cadmium and 22.0% sulfur. determine the empirical formula of greenockite.
Which of the following statements are true about the ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) ion
What is the oxidation number of cobalt in [Co(NH3)4F2]?
Nitroglycerine, C3H5(NO3)3(l), a powerful explosive used in mining, detonates to produce a hot gaseous mixture of nitrogen, water, carbon dioxide and oxygen. If the change in enthalpy for the reaction is -5.57 104 kJ, what is the enthalpy of formation for nitroglycerine?
mechanism for reaction of aniline with 3-pentanone
formation of t-butyl propyl ether
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)