8. Of the four assumptions made above, the last two are questionable. Suppose the first two assumptions are still reasonable and that you have at your disposal the isotopes 12C16O, 13C16O, 12C18O and 13C18O. Assuming isotopic substitution does not affect the force constant, describe an...
neutralize the remaining acid and convert all of the Cu2+(aq) to Cu(OH)2(s) (step 2)?
calculate the number of grams of co that can react with .170 kg of fe2o3
determining which starting material is the limiting reagent
writing formulas from names instructional fair worksheet
An analytical chemist determines that an esturine water sample contains 1.5 g.liter of sulfate ion (SO4)
using pounds, 1 shrew of a substance has a mass in lbs that is numerically identical to the mass of 1 formula unit in amu. in other words, 2.02 lbs of H2 would have 1 shrew of H2. What is the number of particles in 1 shrew?
How many moles of carbon monoxide molecules correspond to 3.63 x 1021 molecules of CO? One compound of mercury with a formula mass of 519 g mol-1 contains 77.26% Hg, 9.25% C, and 1.17% H (with the balance being O). Calculate the empirical formula of the compound What is the molecular...
What mass of KI is present in 201 mL of a 0.10 M solution
what is the molarity of 19 grams luminol added to 75 ml of water
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)