what is the number of particles in 1 shrew
4NaCl +2H2SO4+MnO2= 2Na2SO4+MnCl2+H2O+Cl2 calculate minimum mass of MnO2 required to generate 5.32L gaseous of chlorine,measured at presure of 0.953atm and temperture 33C
50 mL 5 M Sodium Chloride (NaCl)
Make the following solutions: 50 mL 5 M Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 50 mL 4 N Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) 10 mL 1 M HCl 10 mL 10% SDS . 10 mL 1M Acetic Acid (Note: Glacial acetic acid is 17.4 M)
Suppose 8.00 g of CH4 is allowed to burn in the presence of 6.00 g of Oxygen. How much (in grams) of CH4, O2, CO2, and H2O remain after the reaction is complete?
Calculate the heat (energy) needed to raise the temperature of 25g of liquid methanol from 20.0 degrees celius to 30.0 degrees celius. You need to convert the molar heat capacity to specific heat capacity.
Why is the answer smaller when some of the solvent was spilled before the solute was added?
What is the maximum number of covalent bonds an element with atomic number 8 can make?
Need help with a standard Chemistry I Lab. Need to find %P and %P2O5 in 15-30-15 plant food (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium).
Chemistry Experiment - Determination of Phosphorus in Plant Food. Plants, like animals, require essential nutrients to live. The three main nutrients contained in plant foods are nitrogen, phosphorous (as P2O5), and potassium (as K2O). For example, a common all-purpose plant food labeled...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)