2NOBr(g)>2NO(g) + Br (g) Nitrosyl bromide, NOBr, is 56 percent dissociated at 25 deg. C and the total pressure is 0.50 atm. Calculate kc for the dissociation.
You need to make approximately 10 g of solid Ca(IO3)2. You will do this by combining IO3 - with a slight excess of Ca2+ and allowing the following reaction to proceed Ca2+(aq) + 2IO3- (aq) --> Ca(IO3)2(s) You will add calcium in the form of Ca(NO3)2 4H2O(s). When this...
f2o and IBr lewis structure
SO3(g) + H2O (l) ---> H2SO4 If 3 mol of SO3(g) is bubbled into a constant-pressure calorimeter containing 1.00 L of water at 25 degrees Celsius, what is the final temperature of the reaction mixture? The density of water is 1.00 g/mL. (hint: remember to determine the total mass of the...
CUAL ES EL NOMBRE DE ESTA FORMULA: KOH+HCLO2
What is the mass in grams of 6.022 1023 atoms of mass 16.00amu
Draw a complete structure for a molecule with the molecular formula C3H8
If 48.2 g of gaseous Cl2 reacts stoichiometrically according to the balanced equation, how many grams of liquid CS2 are required?
When heated to 220 degrees celsius, BeC204 x 3H20 dehyrdates completely as represented below. BeC204 X 3H20 -> BeC204 + 3H20 If 3.21 g of BeC204 X 3H20 is heated to 220 degrees celsius, calculate a) the mass of BeC2H04 formed b) the volume of H20 released, measured at 220 degrees...
Calculate the number of moles in 73.6 g SO3.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)