consider the reaction 2H2(g)+O2(g)----->2H2O(l) what is the mass of water produced when 6.45g of O2 reacts witht the excess H2?
When 85.0 g of CH4 are mixed with 160 g of O2 what is the maximum amount of CO2 that can be produced? CH4+2O2=CO2=2H2O
The density of silver is 10.5g/cm3. A piece of silver with a mass of 61.3 g would occupy a volume of __________ cm3. a.0.00155 b.0.171 c.10.5 d.644 e.84
How many moles of N atoms are there in 0.882 moles of (NH2)2CO?
At 710 mm Hg a sample of nitrogen gas occupies 625 mL What volume does the gas occupy if the temperature remains constant and the pressure increases to 760 mm Hg?
The activation energy for the following reaction is 60. kJ/mol. Sn2+ + 2Co3+ Sn4+ + 2Co2+ By what factor (how many times) will the rate constant increase when the temperature is raised from 10 C to 28 C?
2.345 grams into Mg
1. Elemental chlorine can be produced by reacting manganese dioxide with sulphuric acid and sodium chloride according to the equation (unbalanced): NaCl(s) + H2SO4(l) + MnO2(s) Na2SO4(s) + MnCl2(s) + H2O(l) + Cl2(g) Calculate the minimum mass of MnO2 required to generate 5.32 L of...
what is a 7 letter slogan for the element barium
MOLE OF CHLORINE GAS IN 5.32L at a pressure of 0.953 atm and a temperature of 33 C.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)