Calculate the density of a cube of unknown mental which weighs 38g and has a side of length 4cm
Pb(s) + PbO2(s) + H2SO4(aq) goes to PbSO4(s) this is in an acid
1500 g of frozen water at 0 degrees celsius and the temperature of the water at the end was 32 degrees celcius. how many calories of heat energy were absorbed
question is in the attach assignment option
What shape is NO2
for 154g of co2 calculate each of the following. 1-the no. of molar mass of co2? 2-the no. of grams of carbon? 3-the no. of atoms of carbon? 4-the no of molecules of co2?
question is on the attach assignment option
For the reaction: 4NH3(g) + 5O2(g) 4NO(g) + 6H2O(g) How many grams of NO(g) can be formed from 2.0 moles of NH3(g) if there is sufficient O2(g) to use all of the ammonia?
Ethanol (C2H5OH) boils at 78C. Its density is 0.789 g/mL. The enthalpy of vaporization is 38.56kj/mol. The specific heat of liquid ethanol is 2.3 j/g-k. How much heat is required to convert 30.0g of ethanol at 28C to the vapor phase at 78C?
The density of a certain mass of a dry gas at 270C and 760 mm pressure is 2.5 gm/ltr. Its density at 70C and 740 mm pressure will be (in gm/litre)
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)