Write an unblanced equation to represent each of the following reactions. Do not include phase abbreviatons. Nitrogen and oxygen react to form nitrgen dioxide.
Structural formulas show the arrangement of____________ in molecules.
What does the lewis structure for Sr2+ look like?
Calculate delta S for the reaction H2(g) + Cl2(g) 2HCl(g) at 725 K. Omit terms in the temperature-dependent heat capacities higher than K^2/T^2.
calculate the amount of heat required to heat a 45 kg sample of ethanol from 110 C to 190 C
4NH3(g) + 5O2(g) 4NO(g) + 6H2O(g) How many grams of NO(g) can be formed from 2.0 moles of NH3(g) if there is sufficient O2(g) to use all of the ammonia?
You mix solutions of 44.0 mL of 0.150M and Na2SO4 and 25.0mL of 0.200M KCl. What is the molarity of ions in this solution?
how many moles og Agcl are produced when 100.0mL of 358 M silver nitrate and 50.0mL of .716 M sodium chlroide are mixed?
if the solution is 50% KNO3, at what temperature is it saturated?
A 1.45 g sample of an iron ore is dissolved in acid and the iron obtained is Fe2+(aq). To titrate the solution, 21.6 mL of 0.102 M KMnO4 is required. What is the percent of iron in the ore? 8 H+ + MnO4- + 5 Fe2+ => 5 Fe3+ + Mn2+ + 4 H2O a. 57.6 b. 84.8 c. 42.4 d. 61.5 e. 8.6
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)