A 1.45 g sample of an iron ore is dissolved in acid and the iron obtained is (aq). To titrate the solution, 21.6 mL of 0.102 M KMnO4(aq) is required. What is the percent of iron in the ore? Hint: calculate moles of iron then mass of iron then % iron.
53.96 g Al reacts with 61.94 g P to form aluminum phoshide. what is the mass of aluminum phosphide produced?
Answers for While in Europe, If you drive 101 km per day, how much money would you spend in gas in one week if gas cost 1.10 Euros/L and if your cars gas milage is 37.0mi/gal. Assume that one Euro is $1.26
Describe how you would prepare 5.00 x10 2 ml of 0.02 M CuSO4. How many grams of CuSO4 are needed?
A sample of glucose contains 1.300x10^21 atoms of carbon. a. how many atoms of hydrogen does it contain? b. how many molecules of glucose does it contain? c. how many moles of glucose does it contain? d. what is the mass of this sample in grams?
How many moles of THC does this 26 represent
A balloon is filled to a volume of 1.0 102 mL at a temperature of 24.0 C. The balloon is then cooled at constant pressure to a temperature of 1.00 multiplied by 102 K. What is the final volume of the balloon?
A chemist dissolves 0.094 g of CuSO4 5H2O in water and dilutes the solution to the mark in a 500.0 mL volumetric flask. A 2.00 mL sample of this solution is then transferred to a second 500.00 mL volumetric flask and diluted. (a) What is the molarity of CuSO4 in the final solution? (b) To...
How many moles of barium chloride are contained in 0.62 mL of a 1.76 M BaCl2
How many milliliters would you use if you wanted 108.5 of chloroform?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)