How many milliliters of 0.145M HCl are needed to completely neutralize 57.0mL of 0.100M Ba(OH)2 solution
burning 0.115g of the compound in oxygen gives 0.379g of CO2 and 0.1035g of H2O. what is the empitical formula of mesitylene
what is the use of EDTA in persulfate clock reaction
An automobile gasoline tank holds 48 of gasoline. When the gasoline burns, 168 of oxygen are consumed and carbon dioxide and water are produced. What is the total combined mass of carbon dioxide and water that is produced?
Anorthite (CaAl2Si2O8 (s)) is weathered by both H+-ion attack and hydrolysis according to the following reaction: CaAl2Si2O8 + H2O + 2H+ <--> Al2Si2O5(OH)4 + Ca++ (a) Will anorthite weather to form kaolinite (Al2Si2O5(OH)4(s)) in river water if pH = 7.0 and [Ca++(aq)] = 10...
Calculate how much energy is required to turn 523 grams of water at 100C into steam knowing that it takes 40.7kj/mol.
what are the strenghts and weaknesses of bohr's model
How many moles of oxygen gas occupy 1.00 \rm L at 1.00 \rm atm and 20.0~^\circ\rm C?
if 36.0 mL of .208 M HCl solution is needed to neutralize the solution of Ca(OH)2, how many grams of Ca(OH)2 must be in the solution?
If a total of 13.5 moles NaCHO3 reacts with C6H8O7, how many moles of CO2 and Na3C6H5O7 will be produced?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)