What is the chemical formula for the reaction between CuS and 6M NH3
Zn(s) + 2HCl(aq) = ZnCl2(aq) + H2 Create a lab using this equation to do in class. Describe in detail how you will measure the rate of reaction. Explain your procedure. Communicate with graph and think of safety considerations. Include the materials needed, purpose, and hypothesis. Give the...
How many grams of NaH2PO4 are needed to react with 45.92 mL of .300 M NaOH
How do I go about writing a paper about transmittance and absorbance of colas
Given that the most common mineral in limestone is calcium carbonate, describe how these limestone objects are corroded by the sulfuric acid in polluted air. What chemical reaction is involved here?
What is the wavelength (in meters) of photons with 4.60 10^ 2 kj/mol?
0.50 of hydrogen chloride () is dissolved in water to make 5.5 of solution. What is the of the resulting hydrochloric acid solution?
Complete the balanced reaction if it will occur. State "does not occur" if the reaction will not take place. Make sure that you understand before submitting. Contact your instructor with any questions. Na + HNO3 ---> Ni + Cu2O --> Hint: A nickel (II)...
"Complete the balanced reaction if it will occur. State "does not occur" if the reaction will not take place. Make sure that you understand before submitting. Contact your instructor with any questions. Na + HNO3 ---> Ni + Cu2O --> Hint: A...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)