A 245 mL stock solution contains 2.3 M Ca(CN)2. When 100 mL of the stock solution is diluted to 120 mL, how many moles of CN- ions will be contained in the dilute solution?
If 22 mL of 5.6 Molarity was spilled, what is the minimum mass of that must be added to the spill to neutralize the acid?
If 3.80 of vinegar needs 45.0 of 0.135 to reach the equivalence point in a titration, how many grams of acetic acid are in a 1.10 sample of this vinegar?
how many moles of oxygen are in 55.5 grams of HNO3?
A certain first-order reaction () has a rate constant of 6.90 10 3 at 45 . How many minutes does it take for the concentration of the reactant, , to drop to 6.25 of the original concentration?
calculate the specific heat of a substance if a 35 gram sample absorbs 28 joules as the tempature is raised from 292 kelvin to 313 kelvin
Calculate the mass of each product formed when 220. g of silver sulfide reacts with excess hydrochloric acid.
CH3CH2CH2CH2COOH is what type of com- pound?
Which one of the following is the highest temperature? a. 38 C b. 96 F c. 302 K d. none of the above e. the freezing point of water
Propose the kinds of attractive forces that might bind congo red to cotton fabric.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)