calculate alpha-value for ethylamine in a solution buffered toa pH of 7.31
Calculate [H+] and the pH of the following solutions. a. 0.012 M HNO3 concentration b.0.021 M KOH concentration c.0.032 M HCl concentration d. 3.3 M HCl concentration e. 0.019 M [(CH3)4N+]OH - (Tetramethylammonium hydroxide) concentration
You are a laboratory assistant for your chemistry course. There are 250 students in the course, and each needs to use 25 mL of a 0.15 M solution of copper sulfate. A) How many liters of copper sulfate solution should you prepare? B) How many grams of CuSO_4_.5H_2_O must you dissolve to make...
Calculate the molarity of a solution made by dissolving 0.150 mol Na2SO4 in enough water to form exactly 760 mL of solution.
which atom will have the largest atomic radius? Sb, Ba, or F?
Suppose that 8.85 mol of hydrogen gas occupies a 36.9 L steel tank. At what temperature in C will the pressure in the tank be 574 torr?
How many moles of each element are in this sample?
Which of the following compounds has the highest mass percent of chlorine? A) BCl3 B) AsCl3 C) GaCl3 D) AlCl3 E) PCl3
The solid in bottle A melts at 801 .
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)