To what temperature must a 2.0 L container filled with 2.44 g of Ne be heated to obtain a pressure of 2.30 atm? Express your answer to the nearest degree.
Find the energy change when 76.5 g of Cu are heated from 45.0 degreesC to 92.0 degreesC. The specific heat( represented by c) 0f Cu is 0.385 J/g degrees C. (q=mxcxDt)
Find the energy change when 76.5 g of Cu are heated from 45.0 degrees C to 92.0 degrees C. The specific heat ( represented by c) of Cu is 0.385 J/g degreesC. (q=mxcxDt) b. Express your answer as kJ c. Express your answer as calories(1 cal =4.184 J)
What is the unknown stubstance that is insoluable in water, soluable in cyclohexane and alcohol and has a boiling point of 58 C at 670 mm hg?
rage by increase acid nah h2s h2te hi
Determine the theoretical yield and percent yield if 21.8g of K2CO3 is produced by reacting 27.9g KO2 with 29.0L of CO2 (one mole of CO2 occupies 22.4L). The GFW (KO2)= 71.10 , GFW (K2CO3)= 138.21 , GMW (CO2)= 44.01 KO2 + 2 CO2----- K2CO3 + 3 O2
a tank in a room at 19 C is initially open to the atmosphere on a day when the barometric pressure is 102kpa. A block of dry ice (solid CO2) with a mass of 15.7 kg is dropped into the tank which is then sealed .The reading on the tank pressure initially rises very quickly then much more slowly...
0.11 mol of LiNO3 in 5.1L of solution
A student placed 18.0 g of glucose (C6H1206) in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100.- mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 40.0-mL sample...
A volume of 60.0 mL of aqueous potassium hydroxide(KOH)was titrated against a standard solution of sulfuric acid(H2SO4). What was the molarity of the KOH solution if 24.7 mL of 1.50M H2SO4 was needed? The equation is: 2KOH(aq)+H2SO4(aq)-->K2SO4(aq)+2H2O(l)
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)