if a substance has a density of 2.5 g/mL , what volume would 650 g occupy?
number of sodium ions in 2.95 mol sodium carbonate
Calculate the volume in mL of 4.00 M NaOH solution required to prepare 110 mL of a 0.565 M solution of NaOH
How many grams of oxygen gas are present in a 40.0 L tank at 22 degrees Celsius when the oxygen pressure is 15.3 atm?
Silver chloride, often used in silver plating, contains 75.27% Ag. Calculate the mass of silver chloride in grams required to make 1555.0 g of silver plating.
300. mL of a gas are collected over water at 0.0 celsius and 902 mm Hg. What is the volume of the dry gas at 60.0 celsius and 850 mm Hg? WHat will be the temperature in degrees celcius if 0.84 moles of gas at 2.0 atm occupying a volume of 4.2L? YOu have 350mL of a gas at 4.0 celsius....
which element has atoms with an average mass of 5.14 x 10-23 grams?
a sample of 5.50g of Mg(OH)2 is added to 26.0 mL of 0.180 M HNO3
The calculations are based on the principal components of meat being fat ( acetone soluble) and protein (acetone insoluble or fat-free meat in report sheet ). ... information, the calculations correctly calculate what quantity, % fat or % fat-free meat? Is the incorrectly calculated quantity over...
The system CO2(g) + H2(g) <===> H2O(g) + CO(g) is at equilibrium at some temperature. At equilibrium a 4.00 L vessel contains 1.00 mole CO2, 1.00 mole H2, 2.40 moles H2O, and 2.40 moles CO. How many moles of CO2 must be added to the system to bring the equilibrium CO...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)