could you please help me with 5 and 6, i tried them like 5 times and im STILL stuck.
How many moles of MgCl2 are present in 80.0 mL of 0.700 M MgCl2 solution?
The most likely error in thes experiment lies in obtaining the mass of the chlorine. 1)Explain how the mass of the chlorine might appear to be too large. 2)Explain how the mass of the chlorine might appear to be too low.
The mri body scanners used in hospitals operate with 400 mhz radiofrequency energy. How much energy does this correspond to in kilojoules per mole?
What is the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation having a frequency of 5.78 multiplied by 1012 Hz
Consider a hypothetical species HeH . What charge, if any, should be present on this combination of atoms to produce the most stable molecule or ion possible?
How much volume would 16.0 grams of methane gas occupy (at 0C)?
Silver chromate Ag2CrO4 has a Ksp of 9.0 x 10-12. Calculate the solubility in mmol/L of silver chromate. Do not include units in your answer. Answer
what is the hybridization of the central atom in C6H6
would you expect the empirical formula you dtermined for magnesium oxide to be the same as the one determined by another student?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)