Consider the equilibrium 4NH3(g) + 5O2(g) 4NO(g) + 6H2O(g) What happens to the partial pressure of O2 when the partial pressure of NH3 is decrea
How many formula units make up 11.8 g of magnesium chloride (\rm MgCl_2)?
how many oxygen atoms are in 3.00 g of sodium dichromate, Na2Cr2O7? Molar mass of sodium dichromate is 261.9679 g/mol
If a bottle of nail polish remover contains 176 of acetone, how much heat would be released by its complete combustion? The density of acetone is 0.788 .
i need the lab report for (determination of acetic acid in vienger using a PH electode)
A sample of arabinose, C5H10O5, contains 0.6000 moles of the substance. How many carbon atoms are in the sample?
2) Nitroglycerine decomposes violently according to the unbalanced chemical equation below. How many total moles of gases are produced from the decomposition of 1.00 mol C3H5(NO3)3?
many gases are shipped in high-pressure containers. consider a steel tank whose volume is 42.0L and which containes O2 gas at a pressure of 16500 kpa at 23C. what mass of O2 does the tank containe?
how many atoms are there in 0.000200 mole of SO2 molecules?
How many moles of ions are in 1.88 mol of K2SO4?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)