Ba(NO3)2(aq) + Al2(SO4)3(aq) Al(NO3)3(aq) + BaSO4(s)
An airplane is pressurized to 650 mmHg, Which is the atmospheric pressure at a ski resort at 1.30 * 10^4ft alt? (A) If air is 21% oxygen what is the partial pressure of oxygen on the plane? (B) If the partial pressure of oxygen drops below 100 mmHg, passengers become drowsy. If this happens,...
N2(g)+O2(g)<->2NO(g) Kc= 1.7x10^-3 Calculate the equilibrium concentrations if the initial concentrations are 2.31 M N2 and 0.59M O2 . (This N2/O2 concentration ratio is the ratio found in air.)
The concentration of Mg2+ in a sample of water is 160 mmol/L At what pH will 99% of the Mg2+ be precipitated as Mg(OH)2? Ksp = 8.9 x 10-12
A STUDY OF THE SYSTEM H2=I2 = 2HI WAS CARRIED OUT. KC=54.9 AT 699.0 K FOR THIS REACTION. A SYSTEM WAS CHARGED WITH 2.5 MOLES OF H2 AND I2 IN A 5 LITER VESSEL AS THE ONLY COMPONENTS INITIALLY. THE SYSTEM WAS BROUGHT UP TO 699.0 K AND ALLOWED TO ATTAIN EQUILIBRIUM. HOW MANY MOLES H2 SHOULD THERE BE...
Calculate the heat released when 3.25 L of Cl2(g) with a density of 1.88 g/L reacts with an excess of sodium metal at 25 C and 1 atm to form sodium chloride.
If a raindrop weighs 56 mg on average and 5.1 multiplied by 10^5 raindrops fall on a lawn every minute, what mass (in kg) of rain falls on the lawn in 3.8 h?
What is the purpose of distilling two mixtures whose boiling points are very close
analytical chemistry quiz
The concentration of Mg2+ in a sample of water is 180 mmol/L At what pH will 99% of the Mg2+ be precipitated as Mg(OH)2? Ksp = 8.9 x 10-12
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)