WHY WAS DALTON'S ATOMIC THEORY MODIFIED AND WHY WERE THEY ACCEPTED?
A central atom is surrounded by four chlorine atoms. Which of the following combinations is possible? options 1. an octahedral electronic geometry and square pyramidal molecular geometry 2. a trigonal bipyramidal electronic geome- try and seesaw molecular geometry 3. a trigonal...
How would you test to see whether a cylinder with a syringe plunger inside is airtight, using Boyle's law?
Which of the following is not the correct chemical formula for the compound named? Answer 1 hydrocyanic acid HCN(aq) 2 calcium sulfate CaSO4 3 beryllium oxide BeO 4...
NaHCO3(s) + H2SO4(aq) Na2SO4(aq) + 2 H2O(l) + 2 CO2(g) Sodium bicarbonate is added until the fizzing due to the formation of CO2(g) stops. If 26 mL of 6.0 M H2SO4 was spilled, what is the minimum mass of NaHCO3 that must be added to the spill to neutralize the acid? (g)
Calculate the maximum number of grams of phosphorus trichloride that could be formed from 44.1 grams P subscribe 4.
What is the percent of chlorine in DDt, C14H9Cl5?
1.Glycerol,C3H8O3 ,is a substance used extensively in the manufacture of cosmetics, foodstuffs, antifreeze, and plastics. Glycerol is a water-soluble liquid with a density of 1.2656g/mL at 15 degrees celcius. Calculate the molarity of a solution of glycerol made by dissolving 35.000mL glycerol at...
if 575 grams of glucose yields 103.0 ml of ethanol, what is the percent yield of this reaction?
name the molecule clch3ch2ch2ch2ch2ch2ch2ch2ch2chck2
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)