how dose the freezing point of a 0.100 m BaCl2(aq) solution compare to the freezing point of 0.100 m HNO3(aq) solution? explain your answer?
compute the freezing point of this solution: 25.5g C 7 H 11 NO 7 S (4-nitro-2-toluenesulfonoic acid dihydrate) in 1.00 X 10^2 g H 2 O (nonionizing solute)
the origin and history of the solar system
what is the conjugated base of HOCL
500ml is equal to how many decimetercube?
A chemist wants to prepare a .50 M HCl. Commercial hydrochloric acid is 12.4 M. How many millimeters of the commercial acid does the chemist require to make up 1.50L of the dilute acid?
When you react hydrogen gas with nitrogen gas to form ammonia, how many grams of all species (reactants and products) are left when you start with 140 grams of nitrogen and 40 grams of hydrogen.
what is the percentage of oxygen to the nearest tenth in the compound Ba(OH)2 x 8H2O
A solution of ethanol (C2H5OH) in water is prepared by dissolving 66.0 mL of ethanol (density = 0.79 g/cm3) in enough water to make 230.0 mL of solution. What is the molarity of the ethanol in this solution?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)