3H2 molecule construction
Determine the formula masses for one unit of Mg(NO3)2
how the mass of the chlorine might appear to be too large
Calculate each of the following quantities in 1.80 : in O
Having trouble with this lab assignment and figuring out the specific formulas to use and what information to plug into formulas.
Which one of the following is a redox reaction? A) 2Al(s) + 3H2SO4(aq) Al2(SO4)3(aq) + 3H2(g) B) 2KBr(aq) + Pb(NO3)2(aq) 2KNO3(aq) + PbBr2(s) C) CaBr2(aq) + H2SO4(aq) CaSO4(s) + 2HBr(g) D) H+(aq) + OH (aq) H2O(l) E) CO32 (aq) + HSO4 (aq)...
The diameter of a neutral helium atom is about 1x10^2pm.Suppose that we could line up helium atoms side by side in contact with one another. How many atoms would it take to make the distance from end to end 1cm?
What is boron chlorate?
calculate the number of moles in sulfate ion in 100 ml of .0500 m potassium solution
I would like my current calculations checked to see if they are correct with the caluclations given and I need help with the Heat of Neutralization assignment...I am not sure if I have figured the mass of the solution and answers after that correctly. When it comes to figuring the heat released...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)