The molar heat capacity of silver is 25.35J/mol*C. What is the specif heat?
What is the formula for water?
A student placed 12.5 g of glucose C6YH12O6 in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100.-mL mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 30.0- mL sample...
Phenol (C6H5OH) has a pKa of 9.89. Calculate the percent ionized in 0.0794 M phenol--a dilute solution.
C6H12O6(s)+6O2(g)-->6CO2(g)+6H2O(l) How many milliliters of water are made in the combustion of 11g of glucose? MW glucose=180 g/mol
A student placed 10.0g of glucose C6H12O6 in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100.ml- mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 35.0ml- sample...
What is the shape and hybridization of SbF4+
number of moles of atoms in 3.01 1024 of magnesium chloride
A chemist wants to make 5500 mL of a 0.300 M CaCl2. What mass (in g) of CaCl2 should the chemist use?
equation of triethanolamine
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)