How many grams of potassium dichromate are required to produce 43 grams acetaldehyde (CH3CHO)?
A 2.25-g sample of Mg(NO3)2, (MM=148) contains _____ mol of this compound?
How many milliliters of 0.126 sulfuric acid are needed to neutralize 0.200 of sodium hydroxide?
In a certain experiment 160. g of C2H6 reacts with 225 g of Cl2. calculate the theoretical yield of C2H5Cl.
Consider the reaction 2 SO2(g) + O2(g) <===> 2 SO3(g) where /_\Hrxn = 198 kJ. The amount of SO2(g) at equilibrium increases when 1. the temperature is decreased. 2. SO3 is removed. 3. the volume is increased. 4. the pressure is increased. 5. more oxygen is added.
A solution is made by mixing 17.0 g of NaOH and 79.0 mL of 0.150 m HNO3. Write a balanced equation for the reaction that occurs between the solutes. Calculate the concentration of Na+ ion remaining in solution. Calculate the concentration of NO3- ion remaining in solution.
I am re-submitting these worksheets for the third time. I will gladly pay the extra $10 dollars to have them reviewed and have the questions that I have left blank given some direction on how to complete them. I am in need of them back by 10/08/2010 before noon central time.
what occurs during hybidization
Calculate percentage of results, water 1.00g/Ml ethanol 0.789g/mL UNKNOWN SOLID- lead- find theoreetical value
convert 300000km/s to meters per hour
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)