Which of these is not a protease that acts in the small intestine? A) Chymotrypsin B) Elastase C) Enteropeptidase D) Secretin E) Trypsin
what is the theoretical molar ratio of acetanilid
how many mL of an aqueous solution of 0.188 M aluminum nitrate is needed to obtain 16.3 grams of the salt?
What is the material used to separate an indicator from a neutralised solution?
What are the three stuctures for c2h2cl2?
what are rationales for adding of H2SO4,HgSO4,HgSO4 and AgSO4 in the course of the analysis of COD?
Identify another substance(including a mixture) that might replace the HCl and produce the same three precipitates. Explain your selection.
Consider the reaction 2 SO2(g) + O2(g) <===> 2 SO3(g) where /_\Hrxn = 198 kJ. The amount of SO2(g) at equilibrium increases when 1. the temperature is decreased. 2. SO3 is removed. 3. the volume is increased. 4. the pressure is increased. 5. more oxygen is added.
The equilibrium constant Kc for the reaction 2 SO2(g) + O2(g) ---> 2 SO3(g) is 11.7 at 1100 K. A mixture of SO2, O2, and SO3, each with a concentration of 0.015 M, was introduced into a container at 1100 K. Which of the following is true? 1. SO3(g) will be formed until equilibrium...
Consider the reaction Ni(s) + 4CO(g) ---> Ni(CO)4(g) at a certain temperature. Calculate K for this reaction if, at equilibrium, the partial pressures of CO(g) and Ni(CO)4(g) are 1.25 atm and 6.65 atm over 1.00 kg of nickel. 1. 3.4 2. 1.02 3. 2.2 4. 1.75 5. 2.72
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)