How many moles of the acid are present in 22.7 of 1.50 ?
A zero-order reaction has a constant rate of 1.70 10 4 . If after 65.0 seconds the concentration has dropped to 7.00 10 2 , what was the initial concentration?
Assume a gas is contained in the flask. A manometer,the h(a) has a formula of P(gas)=P(atm)-h and h(b) of the other manometer has a formula of P(gas)=P(atm)+h. By the way h stands for height Calculate the pressure in the flask in torr, atmosphere, and pascals if h(a) = 134 mm....
the reaction of potassium superoxide, ko2, is used in life support system t replace co2 in expired air with o2. 4ko2 + 2co2= 2k2co3 + 3o2 how many mols of o2 are produced by the reaction of 156g of co2 with an excess of ko2
How many hours per week must a chemist work?
what is the percentage of water to the nearest tenth in this compound NiSO4 times 7H2O
Calculate the theoretical yield of C2H5Cl when 112 g of C2H6 reacts with 220 g of Cl2, assuming that C2 H6 and Cl2 react only to form C2H5Cl and HCl.
Calculate the difference, delta H- delta E=(PV) for the combustion reaction of 1 mole of heptane. (Assume standard state conditions and 298 K for all reactants and products.)
The addition of a sodium flouride solution to one of lead nitrate results in a net ionic equation of PB 2+ (aq) + 2 Fe- (aq) yielding PbF2 (s). If 25.0 ml of 0.200 M NaF solution are mixed with 10.0 ml of 0.150 M Pb(NO3)2 solution, how many grams of the precipitate would be formed?
Sorry for the last confusion. I attached the document if it can be of any help. After completing part III of the experiment, I was able to fill out the initial mass of aspirin sample (0.1027) in Table 3 and abosrbance of aspirin sample (0.4555). From here, the part that I'm confused on is...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)