need help asap
A gas mixture with a total pressure of 765 contains each of the following gases at the indicated partial pressures: , 118 ; , 229 ; and , 187 . The mixture also contains helium gas. What is the partial pressure of helium gas
how many moles are in a 5.00 gram sample of Zn
how many moles are in a 5.00 gram sample of Zn? How many moles of each type of atom are present in 3.00 moles N2H4 molecules?
KMnO4 + Zn + HCl -> MnCl2 + KCl + ZnCl2 + H2O The change in the charge (oxidation#)of Mn is? The change in the charge (oxidation#) of Zn is?
What is the effect of substituent group in the solubility of substituted benzoic acid using acid-base titration
what is the difference between solubility of benzoic acid and substituted benzoic acid
How many moles of Fe are produced from 381 moles of Fe2O3?
a star is estimated to have a mass of 2*10 36 kg. Assuming it to be a sphere of average radius 7 * 10 5 km, calculate the average density of the star in units of grams per cubic centimeter.
Draw a flow sheet to show how you would separate the components of a mixture containing an acid substance, toluic acid; a basic substance, p-bromo-aniling and a neutral substance, anthracene.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)