how can you have a solution of a weak electrolyte that is high in concentration?
An automobile gasoline tank holds 47 of gasoline. When the gasoline burns, 165 of oxygen are consumed and carbon dioxide and water are produced.
how much heat would be needed to warm 7.40 g of water by 51 C?
4 Na(s) + O2(g ) 2Na2O(s) How many L of O2 gas at STP, are needed to react with 15.0 g of Na?
If it takes 521 J of energy to warm 7.40 g of water by 15 C, how much heat would be needed to warm 7.40 g of water by 51 C?
These can be combined to yield CO32-(aq) + 2H2O(l) H2CO3(aq) + 2OH-(aq); K3 What is the value of K3?
how many moles are in 4.5lL of a 2.0M CaCl2 solution
Name the following ternary acids a) HBrO3 b) HBrO c) HIO4
when 35.6 L of ammonia and 40.5 L of oxygen gas at STP burn, nitrogen monoxide and water is produced. After the products return to STP how many grams of nitrogen monoxide is present
Calculate the pH of .723 grams of HClO4 in .500 L of solution
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)