lewis dot structure for 2-methylbutane
Calculate the total volume of gas (at 132 and 748 ) produced by the complete decomposition of 1.67 of ammonium nitrate.
A calorimeter contains 26.0 of water at 12.0. When 1.40 of (a substance with a molar mass of 79.0 ) is added, it dissolves via the reaction 3 and the temperature of the solution increases to 29.0. Calculate the enthalpy change, , for this reaction per mole of . Assume that the specific...
Calculate the theoretical yield of C2H5Cl when 118 g of C2H6 reacts with 242 g of Cl2 assuming that C2H6 and Cl2 react only to form C2H5Cl and HCl
If 18.4mL of 0.800M solution are needed to neutralize 5.00mL of a household ammonia solution, what is the molar concentration of the ammonia?
Calculate the theoretical yield of when 137 of reacts with 218 of , assuming that and react only to form and .
Calculate the theoretical yield of C2H5Cl when 120g of C2H6 reacts with 219g of Cl2, assuming that C2H6 and Cl2 react only to form C2H5Cl and HCl.
What volume of seawater contains 9.0 g of sodium
Calculate the entropy change when 1.86 g of H2 reacts with O2 according to the reaction 2H2(g) + O2(g) ! 2H2O( ) at 298 K and 1 atm pressure. The stan- dard molar enthalpy of formation of H2O( ) at 298 K is 285.8 kJ/mol. The correspond- ing free energy of formation is 237.2...
A student placed 19.0 of glucose (C6H12O6) in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100.- mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 45.0- sample of...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)