what volume of .120 M HCL solution in mL are needed to neutralize 50 mL of .101 M Ba(OH)2 solution?
How many grams of a 64.0g sample of cesium-137 would remain after 180 years?
If the solubility of sucrose in 100 mL of H2O is 260 g T 50 C, then by adding 245 g to 100 mLof H2O at 50 C is saturated, unsaturated, or supersaturated?
importance of chemistry in maritime industry
problems in maritime industry which deals with the study of chemistry
For the following reaction, 35.6 grams of iron are allowed to react with 19.5 grams of oxygen gas.
What mass of is needed to precipitate the ions from 31.0 of 0.460 solution?
How many moles of steam are produced at 2.00 atm and 202.0 degrees celcius by the complete combustion of 12.50 L of methane gas?
what exactly is entropy and how do you define it.
what is the maximum amount of KCl that can be dissolved in 300 g of water?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)