22. tia7e 4-35 (Points: 1) A(n) ________ is a keyword or term that is assigned to a piece of information such as a Web page, digital image, or video and describes the site so that it can be found again by browsing or searching. a. bookmark b. keyword c. index d. tag
2. Barnhill Fastener Company runs a small factory. The company employs workers who are paid one and one-half times the usual rate. In addition, workers in skill levels 2 and 3 can elect the following insurance options: Option Explanation Weekly Cost to Employee ($) 1 Medical Insurance 32.50...
explain in quantitative terms the effect of relaxing credit standards
method of copying data to ensure that it is an exact copy of the original
. If /home/jenny/draft and /home/alex/letter are links to the same file and the following sequence of events occurs, what will be the date in the opening of the letter? __________ a. Alex gives the command vim letter.
1. Consider a policy that, for reasons of separation of duties, does not allow an entity to exercise the rights it may grant (delegate) to others. How could SPKI be augmented to support such a policy? 2. Discuss issues that arise when wiretaps in a mobile system with international roaming...
what is normalization
Structured English (pseudocode) for the Check Equipment Event Validate Employee elementary processes
When inserting a SmartArt graphic, a(n) ________ border surrounds it indicating the area of the slide that will be covered by the graphic.
a company's telephone exchange digitizes telephone channels at 8000 samples/s, using 8 bits for quantization. This telephone channels over a communications link. a. what's the required data rate? b. in order to provide answering machine service, the telephone exchange can store 3 minute...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".