How to Create Josso Agent for my web appilcation... step by step
So I basically have to create a program that: - allows users to enter 10 numbers - store those number in an array - data type to store numbers in array should be float or double - create and use a function to calculate the average of the numbers in the array - output the average
Assume that you are working as a student assistant for an engineering firm and are paid by the hour. Every two weeks, you turn in a time sheet to your supervisor . and three workdays later, your paycheck is direct deposited in to your checking account. List the different entities or objects,...
Can DoS attacks be used to destroy information and access restricted areas of a company's information system?
Differentiate between data, voice, and video signals. Define a private branch exchange (PBX). Describe the main protocols used for Voice over IP (VoIP).
Describe the main protocols used for Voice over IP (VoIP).
how to setup the gateway in proper order
how to setup the gateway in proper order open source
Write an algorithm to find the bus fare based on distance travelled as per the following rates: a. Rs.5.00 for first 2 kms. b. Rs.2.50 for every additional 2 kms. Draw a flowchart to find the fare.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".