can you help with the assignment?and no plagiarism.thanks
3. When a process moves from running to idle, the state of the machine has to be saved. Obviously this cannot mean the whole state, as there would be no place to save it. Just what information has to be saved? 6. There are two different implementations of POSIX pthreads in Linux. One is...
IN PYthon Design a program that asks the user to enter the amount that he or she has budget in a month. A loop should then prompt the user to enter his or her expenses for the month, and keep a running total. When the loop finishes, the program should display, the amount that the user is over or...
1. Pick a current web site or magazine ad for a complete, working computer system, including computer, monitor, keyboard, and software, together with extra devices such as a mouse or printer. Research the details of the ad and write a two-page report describing and explaining these details. This...
Assignment. Suppose you have observed that your system is performing slower than usual. Applications are taking longer to load and switching among tasks is taking longer and may even cause some applications to crash. Which system resources are likely to be at the root of the problem? How can you...
Boot to the Windows desktop and then use Task Manager to get a list of all the running processes on your machine. Get a print screen of the list. Make a written list of each process running and write a one-sentence explanation of the process. Note that you most likely will need to use the...
Consider compressed video transmission in an ATM network. Suppose standard ATM cells must be transmitted through five switches. The data rate is 43Mbps. A.What is the transmission time for one cell through one switch? B.Each switch may be transmitting a cell from other traffic all of which we...
Essay Question need a 1 page essay on the following
A program consists of 19.8% Loads, 5.6% Stores and 74.6% other instructions. Without memory stalls, average CPIs for these three categories of instructions are 1, 2, and 1, respectively. Assume a cache read hit takes 1 clock cycle, the cache miss penalty is 50 clock cycles. Finally, assume the...
Compare the performance (using AMAT) of a one-level split cache and a two-level unified cache system. For the one-level split cache, suppose a hit takes 2 clock cycles and the miss penalty is 100 clock cycles. Assume 20% memory accesses are data transfer. In 1000 memory references there are 20...
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".