Hi, I'm having a problem to create a batch file (Question #7:c). Please check the attached document. Please advice! Thank you.
Dear my tutor. Could you give me any example in java about From a text file, the numbers are too large to be stored in an int or long. so I need to read as String.
What is the purpose of enrolling the .bmp fingerprint in a database?
Wal-Mart's continuous replenishment system allows it to: (Points : 1) provide mass customizaition provide an efficient customer response system strengthen customer intimacy achieve economy of scale
Report for the simple lab-demonstration of public key cryptography.
OU ARE BUILDING A LAN IN A COMPANY THAT DEVELOPS INSURANCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE. wHAT HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATIONS?
Here is my file .It needs to convert to C++ NOT C. second it is not working I want you to fix it . This is what I want and what I have already payied for expert. you can post it here http://www.coursehero.com/qa_answer.php?question_id=7020418 Thanks
Report for the two simple lab-demonstrations of public key cryptography
Problem: Sam, Clyde, and Oscar are elephants. We know the following facts about them: Sam is pink. Clyde is gray and likes Oscar. Oscar is either pink or gray (but not both) and likes Sam. Prove that a gray elephant likes a pink elephant.
see attached problem 12. thank you.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".