write a C# program that can add up to 10 vectors. Ask the user how many vectors they want to add at the beginning. then calculate the sum of the vectors. and the direction of the resultant. Make sure you allow entering the magnitude and direction in degrees. YOU CAN EARN AN EXTRA 5 POINTS BY...
Discuss file signatures and their use for forensic analysis
Discuss how you can check what kind of Internet site a suspect has visited using a Windows machine; the suspect may use some tools to hide her activities
1. CheckPoint: Interfaces and Communication Messages (Due Day 3) Understanding object-oriented methodologies is often difficult. You already understand that object-oriented analysis and design emulates the way human beings tend to think and conceptualize problems in the everyday world....
Network Security and National Security Policies (word count 100) Can Secret and Confidential information be discussed over a cell phone or land line? Why or Why not? What would be if any security violations?
Network Security Information Security Audits (word count 250) Which of the following would be part of an bi-annual corporate audit (see a-e) and what type of information would be gathered including which polices if any would apply? (see attachment) a)A review of background...
I submitted this question yesterday and gave ample time to answer it and you said you couldnt and now you are saying you need more time I would like another expert to look at the question and stop giving me the run around.
What kind of databases and database servers does MySpace use? Why is database technology so important for a business such as MySpace? How effectively does MySpace organize and store the data on its site? What data management problems have arisen? How has MySpace solved or attempted to solve...
Week 8/Task 4 Readings: Kroenke Text Book (Experiencing MIS), Chapter 8 (pp. 210-2236) & Chapter Extension 15(pp. 547-557) Reread the MIS in Use 8 on page 205. In this exercise, you will compare and evaluate these two publications strategies for using e-commerce. 1. These two very...
using the periodic table, predict how many outer level electrons will be in elements 114, 116, and 118. Explain your answer.
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".